I work with:
Some of the projects I have recently worked at:
- Digital and content strategy for RiFF Restaurant.
- Support on the reorganization of the communication department of TMB, the main public transport operator in the Barcelona metropolitan area. The aim was to adapt the department to the new digital environment and the project included digital skills training for employees.
- Online reputation audit for the pharmaceutical group Menarini Spain.
- Social media plan for Serunión, a food service provider for schools, hospitals and companies, in collaboration with the marketing agency Polièdric.
My most recent collaborations writing contents:
- I write for the IESE Alumni Magazine.
- I publish contents in the business knowledge portal of IESE Business School, IESE Insight.
- I have been the editor of the IESE Family-Owned Business newsletter.
- The challenges of the Dircom in the digital context on Zyncro’s blog.
- Public Relations 2.0: 6 principles that remain current and 4 new ideas on Zyncro’s blog.
More articles published in the IESE Alumni Magazine (original version written in Spanish, English version available below):
- Turning ideas into action. IESE Alumni Magazine, nº129 April-June 2013.
- Initiatives with social impact. IESE Alumni Magazine, nº125 April-June 2012.
- Reinvent yourself: Why an era of disruption calls for self-renewal. IESE Alumni Magazine, nº123 October-December 2011.
- Think ahead to stay ahead of the competition. IESE Alumni Magazine, nº118 July-September 2010.
- Intangible assets. IESE Alumni Magazine, nº117 April-June 2010.
- Keys for Awakening the Entrepreneur in you. IESE Alumni Magazine, nº115 October-December 2009.
- Navigation skills. IESE Alumni Magazine, nº114 July-September 2009.
My latest courses:
- In-company training for the workers of the University of Valencia to learn how to manage its corporate presence on social media. April-May 2013.
- Lecturer in the Open University of Catalonia. Courses on Public Relations 2.0 and Digital Communication in the Communication Degree.
- Lecturer in the Abat Oliba University. Course on digital journalism in the Journalism Degree.
- Universitat Jaume I de Castelló. Conference on journalism and entrepreneurship. May 2013.
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili de Tarragona. Strategic Communication Master. Conference on PR 2.0. May 2013.
- IDEC- Pompeu Fabra University. Course on “PR 2.0″ en the Master of Public Relations.
- Conference in the Foro de Reputación Corporativa. Interview about how companies can seize the opportunities of Web 2.0. March 2010. Video in Spanish.
- Seminar about digital reputation, with Magali Benítez, co-author of Visibilidad (Gestión 2000). Escuela de Organización Industrial, EOI. February 2010. Video in Spanish.