In my teaching I enjoy sharing knowledge and experiences in:
- Universities: courses on corporate communication, digital communication and social media. I collaborate with the Open University of Catalonia (UOC), the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), the Abat Oliba CEU University; with business schools such as ESDEN, EADA and EAE, and other organizations such as Elisava and Barcelona Activa, among others.
- Companies: in-company training on digital skills and adaptation to the changing communicative context. I have taught courses at TMB, the main public transport operator in the Barcelona metropolitan area, and at the University of Valencia.
- Conferences. I have participated as a speaker in events organized by DIRCOM Catalunya, Dones d’Empresa, International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)-Spain, Banc de Sabadell and AEMME.
The topics of my workshops and keynotes are:
- Introduction to Web 2.0
- Adaptation to the changing communicative context
- Management of corporate profiles in social media
- How to seize the opportunities social media offer for business, journalism, publishing among others
- Online Reputation Management
- Social media crisis management
- How to increase digital visibility
- Effective communication on the Internet
- Writing for the Web
You can also see courses I have taught in the Projects section and view some of my presentations on Slideshare. Read the opinion of some people who have attended my courses (in Spanish).
I work with: